- The Bosch AHM 38G lawn mower is a manual powered machine and is considered one of the best in the hand pushed mower class. It is great for cutting smaller grassy areas. It is portable, lightweight, easy to manoeuvre and carry, and smaller than electric lawn mowers that can often be cumbersome when it comes to smaller or asymmetrical grassy areas. When you are working in your garden in spots where there are many flower beds, it's important to use a mower that will be able to move around the flower beds easily. This is the strength of the Bosch AHM 38G manual garden lawn mower. This manual lawn mower is suitable for most British gardens.
Specifications of the Bosch AHM 38 G Lawnmower:
The specifications of this product include: it has a 38 cm width of cut, a five bladed cylinder, it has a rear roller, it has a range of 14-43 mm cut height, and a 25 litre attachable and removable box for grass fill capacity. The easy to manoeuvre product is easy to push and pull, being only 10 Kg in weight. The dimensions of this item are 53.5 x 48.5 x 38 cm. This product also has side wheels that have high powered gears. This helps the manual lawn mower to move easily across grassy surfaces. The shipped box contains 1 lawnmower, 1 instruction manual, and an attachable/removable rear grass box.
- The Bosch manual lawn mower is absolutely perfect for those with small and asymmetrical lawn and small garden areas. In these areas, its easy to turn and push features give a clean and precise cut, perfect for not jeopardizing your flower beds like with larger electric or gas lawn mowers. Never worry again about cutting off a shrub or favourite plant while in the process of grooming your lawn. Another feature of this mower is that the fixed bottom blade cuts against a horizontally mounted cylinder of blades. This gives precision and nice crisp clean cuts.
- The side wheels make it easy to push, pull, and turn. The fact that it is lightweight makes it easy for anybody to use at any height and weight, in case you want to get your teenagers to help out with the lawn mowing. This manual lawn mower is lighter in weight than most products out there, weighing less than 10 Kg. This hand pushed lawn mower makes for organized, clean cuts all over the lawn, with no grassy smells or smoke that an electric or gas mower can emit. Another pro is that the grass box is quite large (25 litres). This allows you to cut a significant portion of your lawn before needing to empty it. The grass box also allows for a clean lawn without pieces of grass being sputtered across the lawn, sidewalks, and driveways. There will be no grassy smells from the electric mower and a mess to clean up afterwards. This product is simple to use, and it is well made and manufactured by the company Bosch, which has been making proven quality products for decades.
Best Uses - The best uses are for garden spaces with small grassy areas, larger garden areas with asymmetrical areas and curves, and small lawns.
What Other Customers Have Said - This product has been rated at 4 and 4.5 out of 5 stars by user reviews on Amazon and other websites.
The price point was also a big bonus for other users of this product. Reviewers also mentioned that the cut of their lawn and the aesthetics of their lawns have improved dramatically by using this product. They enjoyed the design and performance and the value they got for their purchase price. The performance was touted to be excellent, and it was mentioned to be an enjoyable machine to use. The brand Bosch has a good reputation, and reviewers mentioned how reliable their products are.
This easy to use and light weight lawnmower is ideal for anyone with a small garden. Without the need for electricity, petrol or batteries it is one of the most eco-friendly and economical push lawnmowers on the market. Its cylinder has 5 metal cylinder blades that cuts the grass just like scissors leaving a clean and health lawn that recovers much faster.
- It is lightweight weighing only 7.1kgs
- A 40cm cutting width and a variable cutting height that can be adjusted between 15-35mm
- It has 5 horizontally mounted rotating blades.
- It is eco-friendly and economical; no need for petrol, batteries or electricity
- Easy to push with a padded handle
- A large 23L grass collector
- Has a free extended 2 year warranty valid after registration.
Powerful and Precise
With the VonHaus 40cm Manual Cylinder lawn mower you can keep your lawn looking presentable and pristine.
Ideal for Small Gardens
At 40cm, this lawn mower cuts a quite wide path meaning you will finish the job faster than when using a smaller mower. It cuts grass the eco-friendly way without using petrol, batteries, electricity or any other power source, it only needs a good self-pushing.
Quiet and Quick
There are 5 blades mounted horizontally that cut the grass quietly. Along with a 40cm cutting width and variable cutting height which can be adjusted between 15-35mm, you will be able to achieve the length and look of grass you want.
Ease to assemble
It arrives well packed, you will need to attach the collecting basket and connect the handles. The manual instructions are simple and clear; it will take you less than 15 minutes to assemble it.
Easy To Use
Weighing only 7.1 kg, it is maneuverable and the gearing spins the blades efficiently which means less work for you. The blades are sharp and can cut any type of grass perfectly even in a lawn full of bumps and humps.
This lawn mower is also quite sturdy, the roller bar enhances stability when cutting along lawn edges. It is equipped with side wheels and a padded handle which makes it comfortable to push. The 23L grass collector holds quite a lot of grass which can be easily dumped into the gardening or compost bin.
Easy to store
You can store this mower fully assembled if you have enough space or take it apart for storage.
Overall, this manual hand pushed lawnmower is a great perfomers, is economical, efficient and easy to push which makes it ideal for anyone with a small lawn to mow.
The Wolf-Garten WPCM Hand Mower is an excellent example of innovative mowing technology. Boasting a 30cm 5 bladed cylinder made from carbon steel for a superior cut and longer life, the mower is efficient and environmentally friendly. This is a perfect choice for eco-friendly gardeners who want to maintain their gardens without worry of noise pollution. A full width rear roller means that the classic stripped lawn look is now easily possible. And with a 19-35mm adjustable cut height if you have neglected the lawn and let it get overly long, the blade will still cope even if you have to run over it twice.
The mower comes with a 20 litre collection bag, which holds a good amount of cuttings, so you can minimise the trips to the waste bin, allowing for a faster, more efficient gardening experience. As well as this, the model has an upswept handle with an ergonomic grip, allowing for easy manoeuvrability without straining your back. Another convenient feature of the model handle is the fact that it folds up for extra storage space. As this is a push mower, it isn’t restricted by wires, so there’s more freedom to move around your garden, with the added bonus of having no noise and or fuel pollution. The model has been designed with a stronger, more robust construction, and it’s ready to go immediately out of the box, as soon as the handle unit has been assembled and attached to the body.
Overall, a fantastic piece of kit for any gardening enthusiast perfect for the maintenance of your lawn.
The AL- KO 380HM Soft-Touch Premium Hand Lawnmower is a lightweight yet powerful mower that performs quietly and efficiently as it cuts. The 38cm hand propelled blades work in conjunction with the contact-free cutting system for a gentle, yet thorough cut which will leave you with a professional looking, neat garden. The modern design is perfectly complimented by the robust yet stylish aluminium handlebar, which easily folds for convenience with the integrated quick-locks. The model’s blades can be adjusted to different heights to accommodate a variety of cuts, and the 38cm blades allow for excellent manoeuvring between garden ornaments and edging, making for an efficient mowing experience.
An intelligent design means that the mower is both easy to use and easy to maintain, with the blades being adjustable with an ordinary Allen key and the length of cut being as simple as flicking a switch. This model is perfect for those who would prefer not to have electric wires trailing, or those who do not like the idea of handling fuels.
In conclusion, the mower is a practical, efficient and environmentally friendly machine, with a lot of thought clearly having gone into its design and features. The blades, while not as wide as other models, are great in their own right for tight, precise manoeuvring around common garden obstacles and for maintaining smaller gardens, but still being able to tackle the bigger ones with ease. The fold up capabilities ensure this mower is easy to store and transport around, giving it a good set of features to compete against other models.
The Handy Hand Push Mower is a compact and lightweight machine, yet still up to the challenge of tackling whatever garden lawn task it’s needed for, with a wide range of features allowing it to compete with larger, more powerful systems, without needing power supplies and fuels.
The lightweight attributes of this model mean that there’s little difficulty in moving around your garden, enabling a wide variety of person to operate it with ease. The 30cm blade cut allows for a more precise mowing experience and the entire model is environmentally friendly, being operated purely by kinetic energy. The adjustable cutting heights ranging from 16 – 41mm means that you can trim your grass to any length you desire. The model has an environmentally friendly design which means that it’s not as heavily dependent on parts and servicing, which contribute to the mowers excellent service life, predicted to be at least 12 years. A narrow yet powerful cutting system means that time and time again this mower will be perfect for manoeuvring around ornaments and plants while still providing a professional, efficient and even cut from start to finish.
Overall, this is a fantastic and innovative piece of technology, designed to be practical and self sustaining, and a great alternative to conventional mowers which run on electricity and create pollution. The environmentally friendly features allow for an eco-conscientious gardener to continue to maintain their gardens in an efficient manner yet still contribute little to the pollution in the atmosphere. This is a great mower, definitely worth purchasing.
The Brill RazorCut Premium 38 Cylinder Push Lawn Mower is a great example of a carefully designed and innovative mower, with a wide variety of features to appeal to all gardeners and ensure product satisfaction, without needed access to electricity or fuel.
The new design features large wheels for increased traction, and the ergonomic foam rubber handles allow for a comfortable grip while operating the mower. The blades have been precision sharpened to ensure a superior cut, and are complimented by the blade cylinder, and the bottom blade, which is made of a special hardened steel. This contributes towards the end result, a lawn that gives the appearance it has been meticulously cut with scissors. The model is lightweight and durable, with the handles allowing for a responsive and intuitive control, with manoeuvrability around the common garden ornaments and obstacles being easily accomplished.
This mower is fast and efficient, making light work of cutting the grass, with no set up required. A detachable handle allows for ease of storage in smaller spaces and convenience the user, and the mower is light enough to be carried around with relative ease.
Overall, this is a practical and efficient machine, designed to mow lawns quickly and without hassle, and with a contact free cutting system it accomplishes that task with very little noise pollution, making it great for a pleasant gardening experience. The blades are sharp and durable, being able to cut paper, meaning that you needn’t worry about constant repair and maintenance, the Brill brands are built to last.